NHM Seniors -
We have opened a new section of NHM 472 (Quantity Food Production and Service Lab) for Spring 2015. This course is a co-requisite of NHM 462 (Quantity Food Production and Service – the lecture component).
Please check your schedule to see if you are able to take this course this Spring, but must meet the following requirements:
– Open Schedule Tuesday/Thursday 8:00 a.m. until 9:15 p.m. (NHM 462)
– Open Schedule Wednesday 9:30 a.m. until 2:15 p.m. (NHM 472)
– ServSafe Certificate (shown you have passed the exam)*
– Completed NHM 363 (Foodservice Procurement)
– Completed MGMT 371 or MGMT 391
If you are able to take this course, we would need to have an addslip on hand for you no later than Monday, January 12 (2015) by Noon – in the front office. *ServSafe Certificate needs to be attached to your addslip!
Welcome to the Department of Nutrition and Hospitality Management, a diverse and rapidly growing department whose faculty and staff is dedicated to preparing students for exciting careers. Our graduates are getting good jobs in their chosen fields and making a difference in their communities. Our faculty is committed to providing excellent academic advising, quality classroom education, and state of the art hands-on training.