Meet your Advisor
- Contact info: + 1 (662) 915-1768 | firstname.lastname@example.org | 115 Lenoir Hall
- Book an advising appointment online!
- Before you attend an advising appointment, be sure to prepare. Click here to learn more.
- For Dietetics and Nutrition Curriculum and Program Maps, click here
- For Hospitality Management Curriculum and Program Maps, click here
Student Dietetic Association
Student Dietetic Association (SDA) was formed to promote healthy lifestyle education to staff, students, and faculty using our background knowledge of dietetics. Questions about SDA can be directed to the faculty advisor, Ms. Emmy Parkes (email@example.com). Read more about SDA
Ole Miss Ambassadors for Southern Hospitality
Ole Miss Ambassadors for Southern Hospitality (OMASH) is a student-run organization designed to bridge the gap between academics and the professional world in the hospitality industry. Questions about OMASH can be directed to the faculty advisor, Dr. David Joung (firstname.lastname@example.org). Read more about OMASH
Kappa Omicron Nu
Kappa Omicron Nu (KON) is the leading national honor society for students in Human Sciences that aims to empower leaders through scholarship, research, and leadership. The eligibility of collegiate membership is primarily based on declared majors and academic merits. Questions about KON can be directed to the faculty advisor, Dr. Tanya Ruetzler (email@example.com). Read more about KON