Student Dietetic Association
The purpose of The University of Mississippi Student Dietetic Association is to support the professional development of students interested in future nutrition and health-care related careers through organized networking opportunities and service projects in the University and Oxford community.
Any University of Mississippi student interested in dietetics or other health-care related fields is welcome to join.
For more information about SDA, please contact email@example.com.
Current Officers (2019-20)
- President: Maggie Lowery, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice President: Marie Page, email@example.com
- Treasurer: Michelle Terracina, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary: Anna Lee Quarles, email@example.com
Emmy Parkes, MS, RDN
Fall 2019 Meeting Dates
Location: Lenoir 101
- September 17th
- October 15th
- November 19th
Student members of SDA are involved in many volunteer opportunities throughout the Oxford community. Some of these include:
- Manna Food Ministry
- Ole Miss Sports Nutrition
- More than a Meal
- Oxford Community Market
- & more!