Meet your Advisor
- Contact info: + 1 (662) 915-1768 | firstname.lastname@example.org | 219 Lenoir Hall
- Book an advising appointment online!
- Before you attend an advising appointment, be sure to prepare. Click here to learn more.
- BS in Dietetics and Nutrition Program Map
- BS in Dietetics and Nutrition Degree Requirements
- BS in Hospitality Management Program Map
- BS in Hospitality Management Degree Requirements
Meet your Graduate Program Coordinator
Yunhee Chang, Ph.D.
Contact info: + 1 (662) 915-1352 | email@example.com | 202 Lenoir Hall
Types of Graduate Assistantship Position:
- Graduate Instructor
- Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Graduate Administrative Assistant
- Graduate Research Assistant
Forms and Downloads
- MS in Food and Nutrition Services Plan of Study Form
- Coordinated Program in Dietetics Application for Admission
- Graduate Assistant Application
Student Dietetic Association (SDA) was formed to promote healthy lifestyle education to staff, students, and faculty using our background knowledge of dietetics. Questions about SDA can be directed to the faculty advisor, Ms. Emmy Parkes (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Kappa Omicron Nu (KON) is the leading national honor society for students in Human Sciences that aims to empower leaders through scholarship, research, and leadership. The eligibility of collegiate membership is primarily based on declared majors and academic merits.
OMASH is a student-run organization designed to bridge the gap between student life and the professional world.
- Nutrition and Hospitality Management (@UMNHM)
- Lenoir Dining (@lenoirdining)
- Student Dietetic Association (@OleMiss_SDA)
- UM Nutrition Clinic (@UMNutriClinic)