University of Mississippi employees may do payroll deduction (up to 8 pay periods).
Services and Pricing*
Medical Nutrition Counseling by a Registered Dietitian
- A Registered Dietitian can assess your nutritional status if you have an illness, diet-related condition, injury, interested in benefitting your own health, and/or reducing health-care costs.
- Appointments are available and are $25 per quarter hour.
- The Initial Assessment and Consultation is typically 60 to 90 minutes and includes an initial assessment of anthropometrics, weight and diet history, meal patterns, goal setting, and nutrition instruction.
- A Registered Dietitian can provide you with information on the nutritional value of the foods, including exact calorie and fat count to the vitamin and mineral content of your favorite food or recipes.
- This analysis is available by appointment and is $25 per recipe.
Body Composition Assessment and Consultation
- The “Gold Standard” in its field, the Bod Pod is only available in a few Mississippi location, the UM Nutrition Clinic is one of those few!
- The Bod Pod is a body composition assessment system that calculates the percentage of fat and muscle mass.
- The Bod Pod is available at the Clinic by appointment and is $50 per test.
- If RD consultation is desired, additional time can be scheduled.
- Our lactation specialist can assist you in successful breastfeeding practices if you are thinking about or planning to breastfeed.
- Help you resolve problems with breastfeeding.
Weight Management Classes
- Weight Management Classes are offered throughout the year, call 662-915-8662 for more information.
Grocery Shopping Tours
- Our specialists will provide guided grocery store tours to assist in you healthy shopping techniques.
- Please call 662-915-UMNC (8662) for more information.
Diet Recall and/or Food Diary Evaluation
- Food intake is analyzed for a given period of time.
- A 3-day recall/diary is $75.
*Package deals are also available for many of the services listed above.
Payment Methods Accepted:
Cash, MasterCard, Visa, and Money order.